Thursday 22 March 2012

Choose me!




Have you ever had the feeling that you are invisible to your classmates, especially when you are playing in the schoolyard? If your answer is no, then welcome to my world...
In the playground or even in the physical education classes it's always the same thing... I'm always the last to be chosen for any game you play! I know well that I am not that good at sports but all I wanted was to actually be important for my friends, especially when we make teams!
I'm not even chosen, I`m just their last resort and the team that ends up with me don't hide that they're displeased!
The only thing I want is to have fun, but it's not easy, when your schoolmates ignore and humiliate you, always laughing at you, screaming and calling you names (mine, for example, is the «lame»), and they do nothing to help you or make you feel better about your mistakes.
When everything is finished and everybody goes away, I'm left all alone and I just want to cry... I'm not having any fun!
'Oh, no! Not the lame' - that is what hurts me the most...
Why can't they be nice to me? Why can't they choose me for their teams? Why can't they just have fun playing with me?
If you know the answer, please, tell me!... I just want to belong!... 




Written by Bernardo, 11th Year, Class 21 

No comments:

Post a Comment